· Applicant Information
· Application History
· Import Hired Applicant Directly Into Employee Data
· Employee Information
· Job History
· Compensation History, Payroll Deductions, Tax Info, Bonuses, Court Orders etc.
· Training Information
· Certifications and Education
· Equipment Tracking
· Grievance History (e.g. Complaint, Discipline, Dispute etc.)
· Performance Evaluations - Status - Factors - Goals
· Leave & Attendance
· Leave Accruals & Balances
· Benefits Information
· Accidents and Disability Claims
· Required Item Tracking
· Groups (e.g. Memberships, Committees, etc.)
· User Defined Information
· Ongoing Notes
Employee Training Data
· Course and Course Event Tracking
· Credit Hours
· Max Attendees
· Participant Roles
· Fee Tracking
· Multiple Groups/Role Tracking
· General Information
· Customer Groups
· Project Tracking
· Customer History / Notes
· Project Information
· Project Benchmarks and Dates
· Invoice Tracking
· Project Team Member
· Job Information
· Job Functions
· Work Conditions
· Desired Skills
· Canned Reports including EEO, I9, Veterans, ADA and more.
· Dynamic Criteria Based reports for each topic.
· Powerful Ad-Hoc Pivot Table Reports
· Easily Export to Excel and Word Mail Merge
· Fully ODBC Compliant Relational Database
· Microsoft® Access® or SQL Server Backend for Enterprise Editions.
· Support and Updates for 1 Year included. Ongoing Support Available.
· 5 Workstation Licenses included in Professional and Enterprise Editions.
Unlimited Workstation Licenses included in the Enterprise Plus Edition.
· Open Source - Full Source Code and All Source Files included in Enterprise Plus Edition.
The Enterprise Plus Edition include full source code files for the entire application. The license allows you to make whatever modifications to the program you want to meet the needs of your organization. You may Not resell the application, give the application away, or represent it as your own product. The purpose of distributing source code is to allow customizations specific to your organization.